When you join JPF, you join hundreds of planners, officials, educators, students, and others who have made a personal commitment to making good planning for better communities. Membership in the JPA community also includes many tangible benefits such as:
- Participating in local and external workshops & seminars.
- Having access to JPF planning guidelines and database directory.
- Being listed for potential Job opportunities.
- Discounts on Planners Press books, JPF CD-ROM training packages, and many other products at our online bookstore.
- Eligibility for Medical, Mobile, Group Life, and long-term disability insurance programs.
- Participating in social activities and making new connection with quality people